Wednesday, February 27, 2008



If I had robot friends, they would interact with me on my blog. Here's how they would do it:

a) click on the appropriate response to the poll, after careful deliberation and a few cans of 5W30 (winter viscosity grade, obviously)

b) read all the prior entries, risking loosening bolts and superheating electrodes, what with all the laughter and such

c) reread the entries, wiping tears of elation

d) click on the comment line below the entries that have given their lives deeper meaning

e) respond with some pithy and invigorating discussion

f) sign with some random, free-wheelin' devil-may-care screen name (robots get such a kick out of mischevious anonimity)

g) kick back and snicker, awaiting the hail of comments deliberated by me at some random baby-up hour of day or night

Yeah, robot friends are cool.

With that in mind, here's todays contest for all you young cowpokes out there:

It has no known nickname.

It was born on Earth.

It is hirsute.

It is erudite.

It is not hermaphroditic.

Not floral, but has two lips.

Winners will be chosen based on average annual income. Good luck.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Hmm....I'll have to look up erudite, but I fit the rest of the clues, so I'll say....Adam! And since I work for myself, I hope winners are chosen on the most pathetic annual income.

Lee said...

Not only do you win by virtue of being the only contestant, but you would've won at any rate on account of actually making me laugh! Perhaps that makes up for any perceived lack of erudition...
The rest of you suckers have a lot of ground to make up now.

Adam said...

Yay! Winner

Lee said...

...and won't you be shocked when you receive your prize!