Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday


Had a lovely visit, took a walk to places I hadn't even visited before in my own backyard. Who woulda thunk...
Some really good lines popped into my conciousness this morning, perhaps due in part to thinking through some of Zee's thoughts:
"...I have a dreamt of a place in time, where nobody gets annoyed,
but I must admit, I'm not there yet, but something's keeping me going.
Maybe there's a world that I'm still to find.
Open up the world and let me in, then there'll be a new life to begin.
I've been waiting for that moment to arrive.
All at once this house of Peace will fill my eyes.
How nice...." -Yusuf Islam
Gotta go to choir rehearsal and contemplate God. See ya soon.

1 comment:

Zee said...

"Oh baby, baby it's a wild world - it's hard to get back, just upon a smile girl ..."